Thursday, August 2, 2012

PINC...

Purity is no compromise.  That's a bold statement and one that God laid on my heart 3 years ago when I began exploring what purity means in the lives of the teens and tweens I'm blessed to be surrounded by.  God tapped on my heart three years ago after I had been volunteering as a small group leader with the teens of our church in the Northwest Chicago Suburb of Huntley, Illinois. 
As He lovingly does, if calls you to a ministry, He equips you to fulfill it...but obedience is the primary tool you must supply.
I invite you on a journey with me as I explore what purity means in the lives of those around me, not only sexual purity, but purity of thought, action and deed.   Let's set out together as we seek His face in a world calling us to conform to the desires of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment